Photography & travel are two things I enjoy in life
and decided to create a business that
would allow me to follow my dream.
Travel allows you to get out of your comfort zone and explore other cultures & enjoy scenic places. My explorations began early on but truly took on a bigger desire after cancer. My first trip to Africa really stirred something inside of me and my photography business was created.
Jump ahead 10 years, I was raising my two sons, sold our Guest Ranch and got a divorce. I found myself with a second diagnosis of Breast Cancer. Throughout my treatments, all I could think about was returning to Africa.
My desire to travel, take pictures and pursue a career as a Safari Guide all go hand in hand. In March of 2018, I traveled to Botswana to become a guide in Africa. I spent 6 weeks in the bush and came away from that experience more enthused about my work as a photographer, but also started Kleisurely Travels to bring people down to Botswana to enjoy the outdoors, wildlife & people of Africa as much as I do.
Why I Love What I Do.
- Travel to fascinating places and meet people from all walks of life
- I get to create art that others can enjoy
- Gives me a reason to explore and find new exciting adventures
- Spend time with wildlife and watch animal behaviors
- Open my own eyes to the beauty that surrounds us everyday